2018-19 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE RELEASED
Kamloops, BC – The 2018-19 Kamloops Blazers 68-game regular season schedule was released today. The Blazers will open the season at home on Friday, September 21st against the Kelowna Rockets. The Blazers and Rockets will meet in Kelowna on Saturday, September 22nd.
In total, the Blazers will play 21 games on a Friday or Saturday night with 15 games on Friday nights and six on Saturday nights. The rest of the breakdown includes playing two games on Sunday’s, one on B.C. Family Day Monday, three on Tuesday’s and seven on Wednesday’s.
The hockey club will play three games in three nights on six occasions this season. The Blazers will play 22 of their 34 home games following the Christmas break.
A few schedule notes:
- The Blazers will play their annual Teddy Bear Toss game on Saturday, December 1st at 7:00pm versus Seattle
- The Blazers will play 36 of their 68 games in the B.C. Division including 10 times against Kelowna, nine times against Prince George and Victoria and eight times against Vancouver
- The longest road stretch of the season will be a six game road trip through the Central Division that goes from December 8th – December 15th
- The Blazers longest home stand is three games as the hockey club will be at home for three consecutive games on five different occasions
- The B.C. Family Day game on Monday, February 18th will be the lone afternoon home game on the schedule this season
- All games on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday will start at 7:00pm
- Twice the Blazers will play at home on Sunday’s with a 5:00pm start on November 11th against Everett and December 30th against Prince George
- The Blazers will play 15 of their final 21 games on home ice during the months of February and March
For ticketing information, please contact Jim or Missy at 250-828-1144 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD PDF OF SCHEDULE