KAMLOOPS BLAZERS ANNOUNCE 2019-20 SEASON SCHEDULE
Kamloops, BC – The Kamloops Blazers 68-game season schedule has been released for the 2019-20 regular season. The Blazers will kick off the season with three games in three nights as they host the Spokane Chiefs in their home opener on Friday, September 20th and play games in Seattle and Portland on September 21st and 22nd.
Link to full schedule
In total, the Blazers will play 25 of their 34 home games on Friday and Saturday nights including 12 on Fridays and 13 on Saturdays. In comparison, the Blazers had 21 home weekend games last season with 6 on Saturday nights.
The hockey club will play three games in three nights on four occasions. They will play 33 games in the first half of the season and 35 games after the Christmas break.
Here are a few schedule notes:
– The Blazers will play 36 of their 68 games against their B.C. Division opponents, including 10 games against Kelowna, nine against Prince George, nine against Vancouver and eight against Victoria
– The longest road stretch will be seven games between December 6th and December 27th when the Blazers will play all six teams in the East Division
– The annual Teddy Bear game will be on Saturday, November 30th vs. Portland Winterhawks
– The longest home stretch will be five games between December 28th and January 10th
– The Blazers will host two afternoon games on Monday, November 11th vs. Kelowna and on Monday, February 17th vs. Victoria
– A breakdown of home games includes 3 on Monday, 1 on Tuesday, 5 on Wednesday, 12 on Friday and 13 on Saturday
For ticketing information, please contact Jim or David at 250-828-1144 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.